This mod is a collection of semi-finished singleplayer maps I made between 2005 and 2012.
This succession of levels has…
- no polish whatsover,
- horrible writing,
- even worse voice acting (in multiple roles: me),
- questionable level design and
- quite a few other flaws.
Despite their obvious flaws I like them very much. Have fun.
- Download zip with mod files: FJS_Collection.zip
- Decompress mod-zip and copy folder
- Download zip with textures: FJS_materials.zip
- Decompress texture-zip and copy folder
- Restart Steam.
- Download/Install Source 2013 SDK Singleplayer (Steam → Library → Tools).
If something doesn't work:
- If the game crashes on startup, set Source 2013 SDK Singleplayer to upcoming branch (right click → properties → betas → upcoming).
- If the game
FJS Collectiondoes not appear in your Steam library, you copied the mod folder in the wrong directory. It should be located at
- If there are black-and-magenta checkerboards instead of textures, you copied the material folder in the wrong directory. It should be locatede at
- If the game launches with an error "Could not load library client": Delete folder
binin mod-directory and copy folder
%Steam Pfad%/steamapps/common/Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer/sourcetestin there (especially relevant for Linux/Mac).